09/01/2011

It's not about you or me. It's about us.

Yesterday, Jan 8th, 2011.
It was very ordinary day. But it was kinda fun cos yesterday is weekend. Kinda bad too. First lesson began with English class. It was very very very fun and kinda nervous too! In the first hour, Mrs. Zalwis invite all students to playing. And then learn about 'Basic competence of ask/giving opinion'. The second lesson is Math class. It was kinda bored. Mrs.Nur lately came because her son crying. Beside a good teacher, she is a good mother as well. Haha. Then, after taking care of her son, Mrs. Nur directly into the classroom. Class didn't start because Mrs Nur want to discuss about the class rules. After that, the class began and very bored of course-_- yes, because I don't like the Math class. When school finished, I played with my friends at grade 7A. Very exciting! Then I went home promptly at 2 pm.

AND IN HOME, DO YOU KNOW WHAT?
I'm crying (-.-.-__-.-.-) it was very bad because HIM.
About my feelings, all mixed up. I can't imagine it. He doesn't care about me anymore. He was like not my boyfriend again. He didn't contact me again. But only he who always made me smile. And... he's also the only one people who made me cry. Then I told my friend, then my friend (@ bilamaharani) told me to ask him. Why does he treat me like this.

I asked at him, "Gas lu knpsi? Lu udah bosen sama gua? Kalo udah bosen bilang. Gausah gajelas kaya gini."
Then he replied, "Kagak wiiih"
I ask again, "Buktinya mana?"
And you know what he said? "Ah gaktau ah! Paleng! Aku tidur dulu ya soalnya besok pagi latihan futsal. Dadah :-*"
It hurts. He didn't ever understand about me! I'm tired! I'm sick! I'm dying! Huhuhu.

But after that my friends support me to not be weak simply because of 'boys'. Now I understand what I should do.