11/02/2011

daily-life.

Hi everyone. I'm back and I wanna post about my activities last week. And I wanna share a little story. So guys, last week it was the most 'boredom-attack' week. And I'm being sofa king. Sorry this is kinda weird because my brain isn't connected today. Because I have a lot of homework. I'm just bored seeing the book,book,book,bloody books. So I'm here I just wanna tell you that I-AM-BORED. This isn't important but OHYA btw 3days again......there will be Valetine's Day!!! Yippie. I'll give chocolate or sumthin' to my friend of course☺. Everyone ask me, "How about Bagas?" oh c'mon guys, Valentine's Day isn't only for boyfriend/girlfriend. It is hari kasih sayang. Gak musti harus ngasih ke pacar, ryt? And it doesn't mean I don't love my boyfriend anymore btw. KAY,GUYS!!! THIS IS SURE NOT IMPORTANT. And...just ignore it....I'm bored. Seeyounextpost. Xo,@ginacendekia.