14/06/2012

Whiiiiiy~

Aloha, bloggie! It's been a long time since I stepped my foot here (nope, not a long time, though). You know what "life" is; schools, homeworks, problems, problems, and problems. But to put it simply, I obviously couldn't (or can't) leave things off. So here I am! Actually, this week, I'm in my second-term exams, or we call that this is the last exam in my 8th grade life. Yay! Honestly I have always wished to quickly graduate from junior high. If only I can buzz off from here and get into college already. Junior high is a ridiculous, foolish, senseless, dumb, etc place. I'm sorry for mention those words but really, I just hate junior high. I'm such person who easily get bored. So sometimes I'll often change my header, or my widgets, or another. For the next post(s), I will do some stuffs. And yep I'll be back here on Saturday.