12/03/2011

Some state of my mind.

"I was, but then I realized that I was holding on to something that didn't exist anymore. That the person I missed didn't exist anymore. People change. The things we like and dislike change. And we can wish they wouldn't all day long, but that never works."




We're all just the same. We care, we love, we laugh, we cry, we make up, we break up, we break down, we break thru.

Friendship means everything for me. They're laugh with me, cry with me, or almost of my best friends backstabbing me. But how stupid, how poor, how idiot, how crazy, how rich, how smart, or however they are... I love them. God, don't make them leaving me alone. Because they're my life. And I'm proud to have a friends like them. Amen.




"Good friends are like stars. You don't always see them, but you know they're there!"