21/12/2011

Spoiler alert!: My own fantasy world.

'Sup, folks? Omigod omigod omigod. I've been contaminated by a drug called, "manga". I don't know since when but really! Even those closest, call me an Otaku.


Maybe since my brother return from Jakarta and brought these viruses. Umm of course there is a positive side and there's also a negative side of this otaku. On the positive side is that I could fill my spare time and learn English from the mangas on the online site. And sadly, on the negative side, I kept thinking about the story of this mangas, and can eat so many many many time, so it's hard for me to manage my time well. Example for study & for my meals & watching TVs. 

OK that is the topic of the week. Guess I'll read some comics again on this holiday. Buh-bye!

XOXO,
@ginacendekia