30/04/2012

Rewind Those Pages

Many years ago, exactly when I still didn't know anything. Running here and there without any burden. No, of course this post is not about love-related things. It's been such a long time since I recall my past. No matter good or bad those pages will never be erased.



  

 
"This is the fatty 7 of me. Still, my favourite food is fried egg!"

 
"And this is the 9 of me. So much different with the 7.."
"So I found this picture of me, Sari, my mother, & my father. It was at Puncak, actually. Rode a horse really didn't fit me! (Left to right: Sari, my father, me, my mother)
 

"The 9 of me & my brother (still young, though). He used to carry me in his shoulder. Just right now, does he still able to do that? I dare say, no."

You can see the difference between me past & me present. It was all a wonderful childhood. Even though the present me still love to do such an immature things. Blaarrrrgh! Flashback session now closed. See ya next post!

Xoxo,
@ginacendekia ☮